Entry into the 2022 ICCO Global Awards is currently open.
2022 Key dates –
Early bird entry deadline – 22nd September
Standard entry deadline – 6th October
Final entry deadline – 18th October
Judging – 20th – 31st October
Shortlist announced – 2nd November
Awards ceremony – 1st December
Once you have selected the category/ categories you will enter, please follow the guidelines below to prepare your submissions. You may then submit your entry via the entry portal.
2022 ENTRY GUIDELINES:
The ICCO Global Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world including, PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies, and media owners. Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font and a maximum of 4 sides of A4. Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- There is no official format for your submission document, allowing you to format your entry as you wish.
- Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF.
- Attaching a video to your submission is optional. If you do decide to include a video with your submission, you may upload the file on to the entry portal or include a link to the video on your submission document.
- Entries must fall between the time frame of 1st September 2021 – 22nd September 2022 ( or a substantial amount of the work should be within this time period)
- Diversity is a criteria within entries for TEAM AWARDS. Judges will be looking for evidence and data on: the make-up of your workforce, both gender and ethnicity; talent management and mentoring programmes for under-represented groups.
- State the campaign budget. When PR is part of an integrated campaign state the PR budget and the approximate campaign budget.
- If the campaign is integrated, when demonstrating results please state the PR consultancy’s involvement and outline the activity of the other marketing disciplines.
- All submission documents/images/videos must be submitted through the entry portal.
- Enter the title of your submission as you would like it to be listed on our website and in press if you are shortlisted (E.g. “Company name – Campaign name”. Please remember to include the name of your client if you would like to have that mentioned. You may have a look at the “winners” tab on the website for more examples.)
- Entries will close on 23:59 Eastern Time on each deadline day.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
All entries that are made into the Campaign Award Categories must have been started or completed before the closing date. Please ensure that for categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies, financial figures should relate to your most recent financial year. Judges will assume that campaigns using celebrities or other associations have been paid for their involvement unless stipulated otherwise.
ICCO GLOBAL AWARDS 2022 JUDGING CRITERIA
World’s Best PR Campaigns
- Strategy & Research
- Effectiveness & Results
Team of the Year Awards (Network and Independent)
- Collaboration & Innovation
- Staff & Client Retention
- Employee Welfare
- Documented Results & Performance
Individual of the year awards (Rising Star and PR Leader)