Earlybird entry deadline: 23:59 ET, 13th October 2021
Standard entry deadline: 23:59 ET, 5th November 2021
Late entry deadline: 23:59 ET , 10th November 2021
Shortlist announced: 19th November, 2020
Awards ceremony: 2nd, December 2020
The ICCO Global Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world including, PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies, and media owners. Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font and a maximum of 4 sides of A4. Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- There is no official format or entry form required for your Award entries, allowing you to format your entry as you wish.
- Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF.
- Entries must fall between the time frame of 1st September 2020 – 15th September 2021 (a substantial amount of the work should be within this time period)
- Diversity is a criteria within entries for TEAM AWARDS. Judges will be looking for evidence and data on: the make-up of your workforce, both gender and ethnicity; talent management and mentoring programmes for under-represented groups.
- State the campaign budget. When PR is part of an integrated campaign state the PR budget and the approximate campaign budget.
- If the campaign is integrated, when demonstrating results please state the PR consultancy’s involvement and outline the activity of the other marketing disciplines.
- Submission documents/images must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry document one, or zip file, containing up to 3 documents, can be attached per entry.
- Entries must be submitted to email@example.com with the relevant documentation by 23:59 Eastern Time on each deadline day.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
All entries that are made into the Campaign Award Categories must have been started or completed the closing date. Please ensure that for categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies, financial figures should relate to your most recent financial year. Judges will assume that campaigns using celebrities or other associations have been paid for their involvement unless stipulated otherwise.
ICCO GLOBAL AWARDS 2021 JUDGING CRITERIA
World’s Best PR Campaigns
- Strategy & Research
- Effectiveness & Results
Team of the Year Awards (Network and Independent)
- Collaboration & Innovation
- Staff & Client Retention
- Employee Welfare
- Documented Results & Performance
Individual of the year awards (Rising Star and PR Leader)