Earlybird entry deadline: 23:59 ET, Thursday 10th September, 2020
Standard entry deadline: 23:59 ET, Friday, 2nd October, 2020
Late entry deadline: 23:59 ET Friday, 9th October, 2020
Shortlist announced: 16th November, 2020
Awards ceremony: 2nd, December 2020
The ICCO Global Awards are open to all parties involved in the use of PR and communications around the world including, PR consultancies, freelancers, in-house communications departments, digital agencies, and media owners. Your written entry must be no more than 1,000 words, size 10 font and a maximum of 4 sides of A4. Do ensure you have sought permission for the right to use the intellectual property of the brand or client entered.
- There is no official format or entry form required for your Award entries, allowing you to format your entry as you wish.
- Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF.
- Entries must fall between the time frame of 15th October 2019 – 15th October 2020
- Diversity is a criteria within entries for TEAM AWARDS. Judges will be looking for evidence and data on: the make-up of your workforce, both gender and ethnicity; talent management and mentoring programmes for under-represented groups.
- State the campaign budget. When PR is part of an integrated campaign state the PR budget and the approximate campaign budget.
- If the campaign is integrated, when demonstrating results please state the PR consultancy’s involvement and outline the activity of the other marketing disciplines.
- Submission documents/images must be sent to email@example.com. Only one entry document and one zip file can be uploaded per entry.
- Entries must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org with the relevant documentation by 9th October, 2020 23:59 ET.
ELIGIBILITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY:
All entries that are made into the Campaign Award Categories must have been started or completed the closing date. Please ensure that for categories recognising the performance of teams or consultancies, financial figures should relate to your most recent financial year. Judges will assume that campaigns using celebrities or other associations have been paid for their involvement unless stipulated otherwise.
ICCO GLOBAL AWARDS 2020 JUDGING CRITERIA
World’s Best PR Campaigns
Team of the Year Awards (Network and Independent)
- Collaboration & Innovation
- Documented Results & Performance
Individual of the year awards (Rising Star and PR Leader)