Rules for entering your project:
- There is no official format or entry form required for your Award entries, allowing you to format your entry as you wish.
Entries that exceed the 1000 word limit over a maximum of 4 sides of A4 will be void.
- Entries must be submitted as either a Word document or PDF.
- Font size 12 – Arial – is the recommended font.
- PLEASE NOTE: To ensure objective judging based on content and not favouritism, entries must not include any branding or mention of agency name for World’s Best PR Campaign categories.
- Imagery should be included in the body of your entry to support your case.
- The mandatory photographs requested and supplied alongside your entry at the submission stage, will be used in the AV presentation at the Awards Ceremony should you be shortlisted.
- WORLD’S BEST PR CAMPAIGNS – the jury will look favourably upon work that is carried out in a minimum of two countries
- WORLD’S BEST PR CAMPAIGNS entries should demonstrate: effectiveness and results; strategy and research; execution; originality and evaluation.
- Entries into the TEAM AWARDS should demonstrate: innovation; staff and client retention; documented results and performance; diversity; and collaboration.
- Diversity is a criteria within entries for TEAM AWARDS. Judges will be looking for evidence and data on: the make-up of your workforce, both gender and ethnicity; talent management and mentoring programmes for under-represented groups.
- If AVEs are used as a form of measurement without a secondary means of evaluation, your entry will be void. For reference, please see The PR Professional’s Definitive Guide to Measurement.
- State the campaign budget. When PR is part of an integrated campaign state the PR budget and the approximate campaign budget.
- Judges will assume that campaigns using celebrities or other associations have been paid for their involvement unless stipulated otherwise.
- If the campaign is integrated, when demonstrating results please state the PR consultancy’s involvement and outline the activity of the other marketing disciplines.
- Payments must be made in € Euro.
- Payment MUST be received before the entry is submitted.
- Submission documents/images must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only one entry document and one zip file can be uploaded per entry.
- Entries must be submitted to email@example.com with the relevant documentation by 1st November 23:59 GMT.